NESTLED near the Mount Lawley border on a substantial 761sqm of land with a rear right of way and in an elevated position, behind a white picket fence, is this four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home.
Boasting jarrah floorboards, high decorative ceilings and grand proportions as well as renovated bathrooms and kitchen, a huge entertainer’s patio, ample lawn and garden space for little ones to enjoy, a swimming pool and huge powered shed, it is ‘move in ready’ yet has the space and potential should you want to take it to the next level one day.
This is the epitome of family living, and the best part? It has come just in time for you to enjoy summer here.
Don’t let this rare opportunity to enter this sought-after neighbourhood slip by.
Buyers in the $1.4m’s
109 Rookwood Street, Menora
Home open today (December 10) 2pm-2:30pm
Beaucott Property 9272 2488
Agent Carlos Lehn 0478 927 017
• 761sqm of land
• Rear right of way
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Huge, powered shed at rear
• Grand formal lounge room with gas fireplace and French
doors opening onto the verandah
• King-sized main bedroom with built-in robes and gorgeous
corner window and French doors also opening onto the verandah
• Three additional double/queen sized bedrooms (one with built-in robes)
• Two renovated bathrooms – one has bath
• Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, farmhouse style sink and breakfast bar overlooking the open plan dining/living area
• Beautiful leadlight front door and grand entrance hall
• Wide jarrah floorboards and high decorative ceilings
• Off-street secure parking behind a white picket fence
• Security screens to front and rear doors
• Connected to NBN
• Both Coolbinia and Mount Lawley Primary school catchments
• Mount Lawley High catchment (easy walk for teenagers)
• Moments from St Paul’s Primary
• Walking distance to Ron Stone and Hamer parks
• Walk to bus stops and local café Portafilter coffee